Telling YOUR Story
Everything on the internet is a story. Your business, your charity, your ideas are the stories. Your story has a title (your business/charity name), an introduction (your aims and objectives) and a narative (your history and progress). Find the best way to tell your story and you are reading for the Web 2.0!
What is Web 2.0?
Web 2.0 is a term coined for the platforms available to tell stories: fiction and non-fiction (your business/charity!). The following are some of the ways you can tell your story:
- Blogs are simple ways of keeping in touch with your customers
either on a one-to-one basis or to provide answers to general questions.
- Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc are
very powerful tools for galvanising support; however, if you are not passionate
on these sites you will simply end up trying to sell to people who are trying
to sell to you.
- Wikipedia, Yahoo Answers, About, etc provide opportunity
to share your knowledge and create long term links to your online presence
- YouTube, DailyMotion, Zoopy are great ways of generating
fame if you have an entertaining idea to film
- Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa, etc are great ways to promote a logo and develop online traffic if you are good with a camera
© 2011, copyright statement